- Tasty and Tangy with authentic Indian taste.
- Perfect texture on every piece.
- Strong hold time and values every bit and very cost effective.
- Do not thaw. Cook from Frozen. Do not overcook. For different quantities adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Deep Fry: Preheat oil to 175°C. Cook half basket of HyFun Aloo Tikki for about 3 minutes to a golden colour.
- Shallow Fry on a Frying Pan (Tawa): Preheat little amount of oil. Shallow fry HyFun Aloo Tikki on medium flame for about 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally. Do not overcook.
Bake: Arrange HyFun Aloo Tikki in a single layer on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes to a light golden colour.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.